Chances are you’ve probably used something like a Clarisonic before. I used to as well, until Groupon stopped selling the replacement heads for 50% off. It was expensive to keep up with, and was tough to keep clean too! Which is why I LOVE my BFF face washing tool.
BFF (Best face friend)
The BFF is made of top medical grade silicone and does not hold onto bacteria. The brush, or “nibbles” are non-abrasive, making it suitable for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin. It also doubles as a face massaging tool, which I’m obsessed with. Some additional features include:
- It’s waterproof, so perfect to use in the shower
- 15 adjustable speeds & 3 different bristle textures (can be adjusted for a gentle clean, or deep clean)
- Super easy to clean and travel with
- Comes with a USB charger – BFF can be used up to 400 uses per charge!
So why is the BFF so great?! Besides making your skin feel so incredibly smooth and clean, it also does the following:
- Vibrations help release blackheads & clogged pores
- Brings oxygen to your skin & speeds up the healing of breakouts
- Increases blood flow and collagen production
- Renews elasticity by massaging your face muscles
- Exfoliates and softens skin
Using your bff
Using your BFF is super easy and fun! It has two sides depending on how deep of a cleanse or massage you want. The side with the small nibbles is perfect if you have sensitive skin, and the top larger nibbles are great for reaching hard to reach areas like your nose and ears. The other side with the large nibbles is the go-to side if you have oily/combination skin, and need a deep cleanse.
Washing your face
- Remove your makeup and apply any cleanser to your BFF. Wet your face with lukewarm water.
- Turn it on and adjust the intensity using the +/- buttons.
- Start with your forehead, then your cheeks, nose, chin and neck. Spend about 20 seconds on each part of your face, and cleanse using circular motions. Lastly, reduce the vibration intensity and gently cleanse the under-eye area.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water & gently dry your face.
- Be sure to clean your BFF with soap & water and let it air dry.
I also LOVE using my BFF to massage my face. It leave my face feeling SO smooth and rejuvenated. Facial massage increases blood flow & renews elasticity and is a KEY component in maintaining a youthful glow. Here is my current night time face massage routine, using my BFF and a few of my favorite products:
- Wash & tone your face. Apply the products above in the following order – Vitamin C Serum, Face Oil & Eye Contour.
- Turn on your BFF and start on your forehead – tracing out the letter “M” back and forth for 20 seconds.
- Then, move your BFF from the corner of each eye up to your temple for 20 seconds.
- Next, using the tip of your BFF, apply pressure under your cheek bones and gently push upwards.
- Lastly, pull the BFF in a downward motion on the neck to drain the lymphatic system and flush out toxins.
Don’t forget to get your BFF for 40% off! The link expires 7 days after clicking.
Disclamer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if products are purchased through them. I only promote products and brands I have personally used and support. Thank you for supporting me!